Bank smart, use internet banking
- Manage multiple accounts
- Enhanced security
- Online solutions
How to Register?
Manage multiple accounts
- Once you have logged in with the help of your user id and password, you can access all your accounts-operative, fixed deposit, loan account from one place. If you have multiple accounts with Bank of Baroda, you can access all of them from one log in if you have a common customer id for them.
View account summaries
- Now it is easier than ever as you can simply view the summaries of all your Bank of Baroda accounts from a single log in.
Generate account statements
- Net banking is also where you will find all your accounts statements to view and download from.
- Log in to generate your transaction history which is more detailed than your account summaries.
- Most of the services are available free of cost.
- Free online viewing of Tax Credit Statement (Form 26 AS).
- Switch mailing address/generation of ESBTR receipt - GRN/Generation of TDS Certificate/generation of Interest certificate of SB/TD/OD and Loan accounts/tracking of Loan status/get access to SPGRS/direct access to e-trade/download pensioner life certificate/navigate to NPS site and contribute to NPS/direct access to Baroda E-Trade, where customer can login using his/her credentials and can perform DEMAT transactions/Can check CIBIL score/Hot listing of Debit card.
- Free bill presentment/bill payment/online shopping/receive and view bills online/alert on pending bills/payment to IndiaFirst Life Insurance/payment to Baroda pioneer.
- Free online temple/other donation/donation to Prime Minister Relief fund.
- Free mobile alerts of debit and credit transactions.
Mobile OTP (One Time Password)
- To avoid non delivery or delayed delivery of OTP our IT team has developed CA MOBILE OTP application on mobile handset supporting Apple, Android, Windows, and Blackberry.
- Centralized dedicated Internet Banking Operations Team. 5000+ support centers all over India (branches).
- Modeling of loan/deposits.
Online FD (Fixed Deposit) Request
- Customers including NRI/PIO with full transaction rights are provided facility to create online Term deposits by themselves with facility of its pre-mature closure.
Online RD (Recurring Deposit) Request
- Domestic retail customers with full transaction rights are provided facility to create online Recurring deposits account by themselves with facility of its pre-mature Plosure.
- To reduce TAT (Turn Around Time) and to ease customer convenience, the online self-registration for Baroda Connect by using the active Debit card is available for the retail customers.
User ID Retrieval & Resetting of Passwords
- Online User ID retrieval & resetting of Passwords facility is available for both Retail as well as corporate customers in Baroda Connect.
Linking of PPF (Public Provident Fund) & SSA accounts
- Our retail customers can link, View, Deposit and delink their PPF & Sukanya Samriddhi accounts through Baroda Connect.
View KVP (Kisan Vikas Patra) certificates in Baroda Connect
- The KVP customers can view their KVP certificate opened in BOB Branches by logging to their Baroda Connect account.
Facility to Purchase SGB
- Bank has launched the facility for purchasing of Sovereigns Gold Bond online through Baroda Connect.
Online updation/addition/deletion of Nominee
- Updation/addition/deletion of nominee can be possible through Baroda Connect.
Digital Signature Authentication
- Corporate user who wants to secure their net banking portal with personalized authentication can subscribe to this facility.
- The transaction limits for various financial services for retail and corporate customers are provided in below table. The limits would be refreshed on daily basis.
Retail Customers: Revised limits
|Type of Transaction
|SHP/TPT/NEFT/RTGS (In Lakhs)
Corporate Customers: Revised limits
|Type of Transaction
|SHP/TPT/NEFT/RTGS/BULK UPLOAD (In Lakhs)
The default limits for addition of beneficiaries for Retail and Corporate customers in a day are as under:
|No. of Beneficiary
|Total Number of Beneficiaries per day (any mode of payment)
- Download appropriate internet banking form from the Home Page - Click the Link under "Download Application Form" to download form for retail users/corporate users. You can also get it from the branch.
- Retail: All Individual account holders should use the retail form.
- Corporate: All non-individuals i.e., companies, partnership firms, HUFs, sole proprietors should use corporate form.
- The form should be duly filled in, signed by all signatories i.e., all joint account holders in case of a joint account, all partners in case of a partnership firm etc.
- The form should be submitted through the base branch where the customer is maintaining the account for processing.
- Customer will get the User ID on their registered Email ID, or they can retrieve their user ID by using the option “Forgot User ID” which is available at the login page of the Baroda Connect.
- Upon receipt of the User ID over registered email, the user has to set their password by using the option “Set Password/Forgot Password” which is available at the login page of the Baroda Connect.
- Retail customers having our bank’s active debit card, can register themselves for Baroda Connect from his office/home without visiting branches. A link ‘Online Registration using Debit Card’ is available on the login page of Baroda Connect.
- Login to the website using the User ID and password.