Meet Business Need of Your Foreign WOS/ JV Without Sending Money.
Explore the many benefits of BoB loans.
Foreign Current Term Loan & Working Capital Loan
Foreign Current Term Loan & Working Capital Loan for overseas corporate bodies, including Wholly Owned Subsidiaries (WOS) & Joint Ventures (JV) of Indian companies registered overseas
Interest Rates and Charges
Terms and Conditions
Overseas investments (or financial commitment) in Joint Ventures (JV) and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries (WOS) have been recognised as important avenues for promoting global business by Indian entrepreneurs.
BOB, IBU is active in proving funding assistance to JV/WOS of Indian Corporate to meet their funding requirement by way of:
- Capital expenditure towards acquisition of assets
- Working capital requirements
- Acquisition of another company
- Guarantee facility to the overseas JV/WOS for raising term loans/working capital
- Easy access to Foreign Currency Funds sitting in India.
- Inbuilt capability to leverage extensive international network
- The tenor of our loans is usually upto -5- years.
- The security will include charges on assets of the overseas entity, corporate guarantee / SBLC / charge over the assets of the Indian promoter.
- Owned Subsidiaries (WOS) & Joint Ventures (JV) of Indian companies registered overseas
- The rate of interest to be charged should be competitive depending upon the prevalent market conditions, our cost of funds, amount and tenor of the loan etc
- Master Direction - Direct Investment by Residents in Joint Venture (JV) / Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) Abroad by RBI latest Jun 24, 2021 and as amended from time to time