Your Business Deserves The Right Financial Partner
Opt for Current Account with Bank of Baroda, IFSCBU and get multiple benefits.
Interest Rates and Charges
Terms and Conditions
- As a customer, you can enjoy the many features of a Current account free of cost or for minimum charges.
- You may also apply for net banking on your Current account. With Net banking you can access your bank statements and make payments directly from your account.
- Account can be Opened and maintained in USD/ EUR/ GBP or Any other Freely Convertible Currency acceptable at IBU.
- No QAB is applicable on Current Accounts linked with Credit facilities availed from IBU.
- All Individuals & Non-Individuals
|Type of Account Holder
|Officially Valid Documents
Accounts of Individuals
Proof of Identity and Address
Customer from India
Customer from other country
|Accounts of Non-Individual
All the following documents are required
No Interest is payable on current account deposits
Minimum balance requirement
Min. QAB – USD/ EURO/GBP – 10,000
(For Minimum Balance Charges please “Click Here”)
Disclosure of information
Deposit Insurance not available
Other Terms & Conditions
Amount with respect to Deposit, Balance & charges etc. are in respective currencies in which the account is opened.
Amount deducted / charged by the correspondent bank for remittance will be over and above the charges mentioned in link.